If you’re looking to pick up a cup of coffee on your way to our Burlington Kia dealership, or as you drive your brand new car from our dealership, then you’ll have plenty of options. There are a number of fantastic coffee places located in and around the Burlington, NJ area that we highly recommend. In fact, any of the following five places would make worthy regular spots to get your morning coffee fix.
- Delran Coffee Shop – The Delran Coffee Shop is a local favorite, one that serves great coffee and delicious breakfast. They happen to be very small, so expect a short wait if you plan on sitting down for a bite. However, if you tend to be a rush in the mornings, then this is the perfect spot for dropping in and grabbing your cup of Joe to go. In fact, you can even call ahead and order some food to grab on your way out as well. They have some great breakfast options, including egg platters, omelettes and breakfast sandwiches, and are open to special requests as well.
- The Daily Grind – This coffee shop, located in the historic district of Mr. Holly, provides a cozy and cheerful atmosphere. In addition to decorating the store for every season, The Daily Grind is filled with regulars – no surprise considering the fantastic coffee and the friendly staff. In addition to being able to purchase all the staples, such as Lattes, Cappuccinos and all of their iced versions, there are plenty of food options as well, including baked goods, Panini-grilled sandwiches and soups and salads.
- Mary’s Gourmet Donut Shoppe – Nothing goes with a cup of coffee like a donut, and Mary’s Gourmet Donut Shoppe has the best donuts in town. This amazing little spot offers over 30 different types of donuts, from Boston kreme to coconut custards and more. And of course, you can’t pick up donuts without having a coffee – Mary’s Gourmet Donut Shoppe serves freshly ground and brewed Green Mountain Coffee along with five different flavors to choose from. They even have three Keurig Single Cup Brewers and a large variety of k-cups to try out.
- My Sticky Bunns – Ignore the silly name (or don’t; it’s kind of clever!), My Sticky Bunns offers some delicious treats and some amazing coffee to go with them. It’s also quite a cozy little location, which means that you might want to spend 5 or 10 minutes before work getting comfortable with your cup of coffee and a muffin.
- Starbucks – Okay, so pretty much every town has a Starbucks. However, if you’re not concerned about whether or not the place you get your coffee from is local, then Starbucks is actually a fantastic coffeehouse. Not only do they have a wide selection of different coffee specialty drinks, they have a number of baked goods and sandwich options as well. Not to mention that Starbucks always puts a lot of effort into creating a comfortable environment that is suitable for enjoying your coffee, whether you’re chatting with a friend, doing some work on your laptop or flipping through a newspaper.
These are five locations where you can grab your much needed caffeine boost in and around the Burlington, NJ area. Be sure to drop in at our Burlington Kia dealership to check out our many special deals, and don’t hesitate to ask us about what there is to do or where you should go in and around the Burlington, NJ area.