After you’ve decided it’s time to buy a new or new-to-you vehicle, it is very important that you choose the best dealership for your purposes. You won’t, for instance, want to be talked down to by “experts” who dazzle you with technical terms you don’t understand, or try to upsell you on a vehicle that’s too big, or too thirsty, for yourunique needs.
Reputation is very important, but Philadelphia is a big city. The next best thing to a personal recommendation is to assess how the industry regards any outlet you’re thinking of doing business with. Two signs of trustworthiness and professionalism are when a dealership:
- Is an authorized factory distributor (these are typically the only places to get factory rebates and incentives)
- Is licensed to inspect and sell Certified pre-owned vehicles on behalf of a manufacturer
Next, consider whether that dealership offers a comprehensive raft of services and amenities. Once you’ve purchased your vehicle, will you be able to maintain an ongoing association with the people you’ve done business with? Does the dealership have workshops, oil change bays, and the ability to deal with everything from a replacement tire to a complete engine overhaul?
With all that in mind, when you need a new and used car dealer near northeast Philadelphia, you need look no further than Burlington Kia!
About Burlington Kia
Burlington Kia is less than five miles from Northeast Philadelphia, PA, less than ten miles from Delran, NJ, less than 15 miles from Mount Laurel, NJ and less than 20 miles from Trenton, NJ.
Your key contacts at the dealership are Marcus DeAngelis, General Manager, Dane DiPaolo, General Sales Manager, and Michael Morris, Service and Parts Manager. All can be reached on (609) 386-7600.
From Northeast Philadelphia
According to the National Historic Landmarks Program, there are 67 National Historic Landmarks within Philadelphia; perhaps the most famous in northeast Philly is the Friends Hospital at 4641 Roosevelt Boulevard. Burlington Kia is located at 7 West Route 130 South in Burlington, New Jersey. To find the forecourt from the FriendsHospital:
- Head southeast on Roosevelt Boulevard, toward Langdon Street
- In 1.4 miles, turn right then immediately left, remaining on East Roosevelt Blvd
- After one-third of a mile, turn right onto Robbins Street
- In 1.6 miles, turn left onto Keystone Street, then make a slight right onto Levick Street
- Continue straight on, as the road becomes State Route 73, signed “TaconyPalmyraBridge”
- Cross the Delaware River and, after entering New Jersey, take the ramp signed “NJ-73 N/Trenton/Tacony Bridge”
- In another quarter mile, make a slight right, merging onto US-130 N/Burlington Pike (signed “Cinnaminson/Trenton”)
- In 10.8 miles, turn left onto High Street, then take the first left onto County Route 543
The dealership is on your right, and the entire journey covers less than 18 miles.
Why Cross the River?
That short journey could save you a lot of money. Burlington Kia typically keeps an inventory of more than 120 brand new Kia cars, SUVs, crossovers and minivans for your inspection; everything from the thrifty Kia Soul to the sporty and luxurious top-of-the-range Kia K900. The entire stock is available to test drive.
Also on the lot is a constantly changing inventory of pre-used cars, trucks and SUVs, many of them certified used Kias. Naturally, the stock changes day by day, determined by what deals Marcus DeAngelis and his staff has been able to work out for other customers. Checking in regularly is the only way to be sure you don’t miss out on the bargain that’s ideal for your budget and your driving patterns.