Car shoppers in the Burlington, New Jersey area will have a difficult time choosing between the 2014 Kia Optima trim lines, because each of the five packages offers appealing features. Strolling through Burlington Kia’s displays, prospective Kia Optima buyers will find five trim lines: the Optima LX, Optima EX, jazzy Optima SX, the sporty Optima SX Turbo, and the Optima Limited.
Common to All 2014 Kia Optima Vehicles
Many important features are common across the five packages. Some are for safety and performance:
- Active eco system
- Brake assist system
- Dual front advanced airbags
- Dual front seat mounted side airbags
- Electronic brake-force distribution
- Electronic stability control
- Four-wheel disc brakes with antilock braking system
- Front and rear crumple zones
- Full-length side curtain airbags
- Impact-absorbing steering column
- Internal emergency trunk release
- Lower anchors and tethers for children
- Power door locks
- Rear child-safety door locks
- Side-impact door beams
- Vehicle stability management
Some common features for all 2014 Kia Optima vehicles are meant to make the interior environment enjoyable for driver and passengers:
- AM/FM/CD/MP3/SiriusXM audio system
- Automated headlight control
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Chrome finish exterior door handles
- Cooling glove box
- Cruise control
- Dual body-color heated power mirrors
- Dual chrome exhaust tips
- Dual map lights and vanity mirrors
- Front and rear bottle holders
- Front seat back pockets
- Front seat-belt pre-tensioners
- Heated rear glass with timer
- Hill start assist control
- Interior lighting with delay
- Locking fuel filler door
- Mirror-mounted led turn signal indicators
- Sixty-Forty split rear seat
- Solar control glass
- Steering wheel mounted audio control
- Three-point seat belts for all seating positions
- Tilt and telescopic steering column
- Tire-pressure monitoring system
- Traction control system
- Trip computer
- USB/auxiliary input jack
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers
Whether for safety or to improve the driving environment, these small touches enhance your 2014 Kia Optima experience.
Kia Optima LX Features
The baseline LX offers a peppy six-speed transmission with overdrive, 16-inch silver aluminum wheels, and a 2.4-liter I-4 engine. In addition, the LX buyer gets front fog/driving lights, a remote keyless entry system for all doors, and manual front air conditioning.
Kia Optima EX and SX Appointments
In addition to the LX features, the 2014 Kia Optima EX also includes driver and passenger cooled and heated front seats, dual zone automatic front air conditioning, auto-dimming with HomeLink and compass, plus an express open and close sliding and tilting glass sunroof. The SX differs from the EX by having 18-inch aluminum wheels to the EX’s 17-inch wheels, carbon-fiber film accents, steering wheel paddle shifters, LED taillights and sport-tuned suspension.
Kia Optima SX Turbo
The two vehicles at the upper end of the lineup both feature high-intensity discharge headlamps and 274-horsepower 2.0-liter I-4 turbocharged, gasoline direct injection engines. The 2014 Optima SX Turbo has all the features seen in the SX plus drive mode select.
Kia Optima SX Limited
The Kia Optima SX Limited features Napa leather seat trim and chrome accent side sills and rear spoiler. The Kia Optima SX Limited also sports power-folding outside mirrors, back-up warning system, front LED fog lights, a rear camera display and a voice-activated navigation system. Gloss black film accents and an electronic parking brake with auto hold are also standard in the SX Limited.
To learn more about features and accessories available on the 2014 Kia Optima lineup, contact us at Burlington Kia.