There are lots of different car brands to buy from. When you’re searching for a vehicle to buy, they might all start to blend together. What really makes on brand different from another brand? Does it really matter which brand you ultimately buy from? It does matter. What each brand has to offer you is going to vary based on that brand and its commitment to making quality products. Here are nine of the best things about buying a Kia:
1. Good value for the price – Looking at Kia’s lineup of vehicles, one of the first things you will notice is that most of them are less expensive than comparable vehicles from other brands. You get everything you get when you buy from another brand, but you get it a lower price. This goes for our higher-end, luxury vehicles too. This provides you with two options, you can either buy a lower priced vehicle and save your money or you can spend the same amount you would have spent at another brand, but you will get a better car, with more features, than you would have gotten had you chosen a different brand.
2. Better warranties – There is just about no other brand in the industry right now that can offer you a better warranty than what you get when you choose Kia. Kia had one of the very first ten-year, 100,000 mile warranties and is still offering great warranties to their buyers. The length of these warranties proves how much Kia believes in their vehicles, especially when you consider that most vehicles, at most, have a five year warranty, with some brands offering as few as three years for a warranty.
3. Environmentally friendly options – If you want to buy an environmentally friendly vehicle, Kia is a great brand to purchase from. Not only do our sedans and SUVs have some of the best gas mileage in their classes, we also offer a Kia Optima Hybrid and a Soul EV that are both actually affordable and will save you gas—or make it possible to never buy gas again. If you’re interested in something a little more environmentally friendly, whether you just want to save at the pump or you want to do your part to protect the environment, we have a great option for you.
4. Premium styling and design – When you buy a less expensive car, you might think that you are going to buy something that looks and feels cheap. The opposite is actually true when you own a Kia vehicle. Just as much time has gone into perfecting the design and styling on our least expensive sedan as goes into perfecting our most expensive, premium vehicle. There are also options like the Soul, which have no rivals on the market. If you’re looking for something that looks totally unique, a Kia vehicle can provide you with exactly that.
5. Lots of options – When you buy a Kia vehicle, you do not just have a wide variety of different models to choose from, you also have a huge variety of individual options on those vehicles. If you want better material on your seats, you can usually get it. If you want a particular color, you can get that, too. One of the jobs of our Kia dealership is to make sure that you get exactly the vehicle you want, with all of the features you need, right down to the perfect color.
6. Futuristic styling – We’ve all seen cars that are only a few years old and already look outdated. Instead of following trends, Kia opts to choose clean, modern styling that is sure to look just as great on the first day you purchase your car as it does ten years later. We use the very best technology and the very best styling, both inside and out, so that your vehicle stands the test of time.
7. Better quality – There are lots of brands that cut corners to save money, but continue charging high prices for their vehicles. Kia does the opposite. Instead of cutting corners, they perfect each aspect of each vehicle, and then cut the price so that the driver gets the very best possible value of their car, without having to sacrifice quality. Over the years, Kia has won award after award, praising this company for their high quality vehicles. If you’re looking for something that is going to be able to grow with you as your life changes, Kia is a great option.
8. Versatile – Whether you need a car for summer road trips or you need something for commuting or you need something for running errands around town, there is a Kia vehicle that is right for you. In fact, the same vehicle could be perfect for all three of these uses. Instead of playing only a single role, instead of only being useful for families and having no function for single professionals, Kia strives to be as versatile as possible, offering as much as possible to as many different drivers as possible.
9. Safer – Kia has worked hard to make sure that their vehicles adhere to the very best safety standards and that they have the most modern and technologically-advanced safety features in the business. From features that help you stay in lane, to those that actually slow down or stop your car for you if you are approaching an obstacle too quickly, you will be safer driving one of these vehicles than driving anything else!